In an effort to reduce cost of Wolcen Universe we've migrated the architecture to optimize the load balancing. We expect the website to feel smoother overall and with less lag in case of high load.
Further testing will occur today to ensure that everything works as expected.
Please let us know if you discover any bug that may have slipped through our hands.
- Migrated to a new server infrastructure (api is no longer on the same server).
- Overhauled the home page to make it clearer.
- Added bottom pagination to builds search.
- Moved the collapse left panel button to the top to prevent it from overlapping with the stats panel.
- Improved restore changes feature.
- Implemented the summary panel inside stats to summarize which nodes are allocated in a build.
- Added a proper footer to reference important links.
Active Skill Tree
- Skills can now be reorder by draging them when on edit mode.
- Fixed the authentication expiration. It should now last longer and prevent issue where your newly build becomes anonymous in case of expiration.
- Fixed an issue with the custom scrollbars making some browsers laggy.
- Fixed issues with firefox preventing login on some cases.
- Fixed a bug that was causing liked builds to be publicly available.
- Fixed an issue with some build urls preventing them from being properly link on other platforms.
- Fixed an issue with like and dislike buttons being jumpy on click.
- Fixed an issue with liked builds not being updated properly after a like.
- Fixed an issue with the sort builds columns on liked builds
- Fixed an issue that was preventing mobile browser from refreshing the page by pulling it down.